Covid-19 has drastically changed schools, among many things.
Head Start California is partnering once again with Generation Wellness, the trainers who brought you the Workplace Wellness Academy, to prepare your Head Start team to hit the ground running during program re-openings. Join us for a half-day virtual summit designed to equip Head Start/Pre-K staff with 20 strategies to support students, staff, and families during in-person or virtual learning.
Wednesday, Sept. 2, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDT
$199 Now only $99 each person for Head Start CA members (Thru Aug. 22)
Teaching, curriculum staff & child care providers
- ACES and Trauma-Informed Practices that Educate The Whole Child
- Unconscious Bias + Inclusion
- School Re-Entry: How to create safety and connection for students and staff
- What’s Your Why: Staying energized and hopeful during uncertain times
- Strategies to support Pre-K children and families during a pandemic
- Tech Tools for Virtual and In-Person Teachings
Lyndsay Morris, M.Ed
Lyndsay is on a mission to equip every student and educator in America with the tools to thrive in school and in life. Lyndsay is an international speaker, the creator of the Generation Wellness App, and the founder of Generation Wellness. She has spent the last decade infusing fun, engaging wellness practices, and connection activities into classrooms, companies, and communities around the world.