Family Support Workers Certificate
The Child and Family Partners Certificate Program for family partners meets the requirements of the Head Start Program Performance Standards 1302.91(e)(7) for staff who work directly with families on the family partnerships process.
This Innovative Online Program
- Offers important perspectives from current professionals in the field
- Focuses on emerging practices as well as changing influences on families with young children including special attention to partnering with families during a pandemic;
- Allows you to complete online assignments at your convenience and on a timeline that works for you;
- Provides a forum for online discussions with other participants and program staff;
- Includes 3 video conference calls;
- Totals 60 hours of instruction and assignments including video conference calls and online assignments/discussions; and
- Participants have up to 6 months to complete the program!
Head Start California Members Save $100!
Choose Your Start Date
Participants of the Fall 2020 Program may start anytime between Sept. 1 and Nov. 18.