It’s time to start planning your trip to Sacramento, CA, October 17-19, 2022, for the CACFP Roundtable’s 31st Annual CACFP Conference. Join your Head Start colleagues and CACFP community for our big return to an in-person conference. We invite you to reconnect & recharge with interactive content that meets the needs of the moment, creates space for necessary dialogue, and offers relevant training that supports the CACFP community.
To highlight just a few sessions you won’t want to miss:
- CACFP Administrative Review Tips, Suggestions & Best Practices
- From Meal Benefit Forms to Meal Service to Monitoring Requirements
- Exploring Food Cultures through Conversation, Children’s Books & Curriculum
- Kid Tested, Nutritionist Approved
- Yum! Delicious Ways to Maximize Snack Time Nutrition
- Preschool Gardening Made Easy
There will be 4 general sessions, 40 breakout sessions, networking events, a free headshot booth, pre-conference and more! USDA will be joining us for a policy update and townhall. The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) is providing workshops and will be around to meet and chat with you throughout the conference. Learn more and register here.