Family Partnership Certificate Program
The Child and Family Partners Certificate program is an innovative, evidence-based program, informed by the Head Start Relationship-Based Competencies for staff and supervisors who work with families.
This exciting program is 100% online and addresses the requirements for Head Start employees working in family partnerships. Complete the program in the comfort of your home and community!
The Child and Family Partners Certificate Program for family partners meets the requirements of the Head Start Program Performance Standards 1302.91(e)(7) for staff who work directly with families on the family partnerships process.
Who should attend: Family service workers, home visitors, family advocates, family community engagement managers, and similar roles.
What to Expect from this Online Program
- Program participants from over 35 other states across the nation discuss the latest practices in family partnerships;
- Program modules based on the Head Start Relationship-Based Competencies;
- Two video conference calls to help participants navigate the online assignments and software;
- Online support throughout the program;
- 50+ online assignments covering everything from self-care to positive, goal-oriented relationships;
- Registration is 100% guaranteed and 100% transferrable in the event a participant does not complete the program; and
- Program graduates benefit from free or reduced-cost future workshops.
Head Start California Members Save $100!
Participants of the Fall 2022 Program may start anytime between now and Dec. 31, 2022.